Thursday, June 17, 2010

[papercreters] Not so new member introduction-

Hello to the group.
My name is Laurel and I have been a member for more than a year. I am just getting ready to ask some questions.
Hubby and I are painting our house and I want to add "stone" that I make from paper and other materials. Since they will be attached vertically, I also will use aluminum cans or plastic bottles in them to make them lighter. Pefore I get too far into production, I need the approval of our city planning commission so I am starting with drawings and samples. I live in Western Wisconsin near the confluence of the Mississippi and St. Croix Rivers. Because of the rivers, our home is exposed to less severe weather than other communities in the part of the country. I am taking that into consideration. Also, our siding is essentially paper so I think it should pass.
Thanks for having me in the group. I'll read all of the past posts before I start with questions.
Laurel

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/