Sunday, June 6, 2010

[papercreters] Re: North wall photos

Thanks, I know you are ready to get it finished like we are on the
patio, we are not only pouring walls but we are pouring the slab floor
just ahead of the walls, it has got to be done before we can finish the
half walls. You know another one of my goals is to produce stones for
siding, I have tried just about everything I can think of to make it go
faster, well duhhhhh, the very first way I tried is the best way, only
thing I was doing it wrong, I was pouring it like a side walk, I woke up
and turned one upside down and lined it with krinkled tin foil and can
pop them out within almost minutes (actually just a few hours, but that
is a lot faster than the original three days I started out with)
sometimes I wonder why I didn't see things differnently when I first
started this. I guess we live and learn. Good luck on your inside work,
hope you finish before labor day.

BTB


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "doris" <yakishome@...> wrote:
>
> Great job there BTB, I love the red and straight walls, looks
wonderful. Can't blame your wife for being anxious.
> Hope I can talk Ronnie into one of these out door kitchens when we are
through with the bedroom. We are on the inside now, all the walls are up
to the roof,it seems that there is a lot less getting done now that we
are at the finishing part.
>
> Doris and Ronnie
>
> --- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "countryatheartok" criswells.ok@
wrote:
> >
> >
> > Just added some photos of the North Patio Wall, also so shows wall
ties
> > each course and stryoforam added as bulk to save PC.
> >
> > BTB
> >
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/