Thursday, June 24, 2010

[papercreters] Camron, that is Clare... Canada,





Hi Cameron,
 
You speak of Clare,  he knows so much and has done so much testing. If you contact him he will fill you in on he knows. He is smart and knows what he is doing.
 
Calle
>
>
>
>
> I've read back into the seven thousands and I've only come across a chap
> in Grand Prairie AB that is making PC and planned a building for a bible
> camp. I'm going to read the whole thing and draw my own conclusions.
> Then I suppose I will have quite a few questions. I live in red neck
> southern alberta so I think PC might fly down here. A lot of other
> provinces have a lot more rules then we do.
> I would like to thank the members for all the informative postings and
> pictures.
> Cameron
>
>



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___