Monday, May 31, 2010

Re: Clay and paper sourcing was RE: [papercreters] Re: Hi all, New here, Question is there any papercreter's on the East Coast



Judith, your blog is coming along nicely, good job!

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 8:20 PM, JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@hotmail.com> wrote:
 


I used clay in one of my first mixes and loved the way it came out but even here in the high desert with about 7% humidity it took 3 weeks to set up enough to move.
 
I am planning to use it for a floor though.
 
I am also having trouble getting paper. I had planned a big work weekend with people here to help, but we ran out of paper yesterday afternoon and calling around to the stores we found out there would be none in the dumpsters til tomorrow or Tues.
 
The new building is coming out great. I have posted some pics and info on my blog.
 
I'm almost done getting the walls up to 8 feet. After that I will finish the roof on the first small building and put the floor in.
 
I am not going to do any workshops for a while but welcome anyone who has a day or more to come and work with me. I could use the help and I'm sure we could all learn from each other.
 

Follow progress on the new project at http://www.papercretebyjudith.com/blog

More papercrete info at http://squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith



 


To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: shadowweaver2010@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 17:15:28 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Hi all, New here, Question is there any papercreter's on the East Coast

 
East Coast
> > >
> > > >
> > >>
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >


The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.



--
"If you give yourself fully to this moment the next moment will turn out just right."

- Sequoyah Trueblood




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___