Sunday, May 23, 2010

[papercreters] Re: Ron and Doris back at work

Hi Ron and Doris, I just sat here for the past hour looking at all the pics you posted. I am in awe That is the one of the most awesome things I have seen in a long time. The two of you must be very patient to be able to construct all of that. I did learn a few things from how you two did your work and for that I greatly appreciate your contribution to the group. Pictures always tell great stories and yours is one that tells a great one. Just out of curiosity with all that you have done so far have you been keeping tabs on the amount of money you have spent on the project? I would be interested in knowing as I am on a seriously limited budget here. Again wonderful pics look forward to seeing more and the finished product..;)
--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "doris" <yakishome@...> wrote:
>
> Ronnie and I are back at working on our Bedroom/ Bath/ Laundry room. After a little bump in the road back in November of me having some health issues that kept me down for about five months. We are very happy to be a live and able to start back on our dream and love of working in papercrete.
> We just posted 26 more photo's from where we left off last year.
>
> Happy papercreting to all!!!!!
> Doris and Ron
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/