Sunday, May 30, 2010

[papercreters] West wall almost done



west wall001

This is a shot of the west wall where my outdoor kitchen will set when completed, This shot shows I only like one row to finish, (I just finished it before I loged on here) I changed my slip form method and it seems to have speeded things up. Instead of moving the bottom board up to the top, I just left all forms in place and added new boards for each row. The post on the right is the corner post of my patio, there is no post on the left, I let just a leg hold all the boards in place and added a scab leg along side to continue up. the ends of the form boards is capped off with another short board which is screwed to the OSB wall, and by the way I poured right up against the painted OSB board and secured the PC  to the wall with modified wire hangers as wall ties. No ill effects has happened yet, looks like it is going to work fine.

BTB



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___