Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Re: [papercreters] Re: OT Solar Design T-square and clam shaped reflectors



It sounds to me like your main interest is using materials that would otherwise be in a landfill.


I think you said it, first.

:)

Cheers,

Perry

p.s.  yes it is off topic to approach the subject of papercrete from the perspective noted above. 



On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:32 PM, MMMMall <MMMmall@comcast.net> wrote:
 

Spaceman,
I don't understand the problem.  If something has a component of papercrete, why is that off topic?
 
I for one have downloaded the information and I would like to try it and incorporate as much papercrete into it as possible.  Does papercrete have to be in a brick?  I have plans of trying to use ceramic molds for papercrete but I don't know if that will work or not.
 
Papercrete does not have just one recipe.  A lot of different  ingredients are used and papercrete is used for a lot of things.
 
My main interest is that we are using materials that would otherwise be taking up space in the landfills and using them instead of other mass produced materials.
 
Am I off topic?
Marilyn
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___