Saturday, October 3, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete wall for patio



Hi Judith
Got some pictures uploaded this morning.Hopefully I did it right.
We are connecting to our existing house. with the papercreate.
 
Doris

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Pat B Parham <texasweldinginspector@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

I don't remember any pictures of your project. What does it look like?

--- On Sat, 10/3/09, yakishome <dorisburton03@gmail.com> wrote:

From: yakishome <dorisburton03@gmail.com>
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete wall for patio
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 2:02 AM


 


--- In papercreters@ yahoogroups. com, JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@ ...> wrote:
>
>
> Sounds very interesting. I would say it's a good method of forming a wall. I used to live in that area on the Goldmine Road in Cerrillos. I am now here in Abiquiu. I am fully into the construction mode on my little building. Sorry I can't travel down there and work with you. If you would ever like to spend a day or so in Abiquiu I would be happy to have some help on my project. That goes for anyone else who has time and would like some papercrete experience. I am doing a modified slip form method which is working out very well so far. Please keep us posted on your progress. Sounds like you will come out with a very nice wall.
>
> Sincerely, Judith
>
> Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo. com/papercreteby judith
>
>
>
>
> EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
> Join me
>
> To: papercreters@ yahoogroups. com
> From: judithjberns@ ...
> Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:44:15 +0000
> Subject: [papercreters] Papercrete wall for patio
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi Everyone: I'm a newbe to the group and could use some help on my first papercrete project this FALL. The place is 40 glorious acres only 4 miles off the Turquoise Trail outside Madrid (about a 1/2 hr from Santa Fe).
>
> I'd have to use your mixer and bring in lots of paper. I plan to use the system I found on papercreteparadise. blogspot. com
>
> He put down a layer of cement blocks with t posts or rebar in one of the two block holes and cemented that in. Then he put up plywood slip forms to pour the pc slurry into. I loved the results.
>
>
>
> Would anyone like to join me for a day or two or three?
>
> Judith 918-916-7236
>
Hi Judith
We are also new to papercreters, we just joined Judith Williams a week ago up in Abiquiu for the first papercreate gathering.
We live in Mountainair NM on 40 and started this huge project back in December, we are moving along quite well, I would say we are about 3/4 done on the walls, it will be a total of 700 SF when completed.
We would love to have you come see us and give a hand on our project, then we would in turn come to your place and help you. We have a mixer that we would be happy to loan you if we can get to gether and exchange some work.

Doris 505-847-9603





__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___