Friday, October 23, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Meet?...



My apologies everyone.  I was trying to approve an actual message and this little bugger slipped through the door.

 

Nick

 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Allan Buch
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 2:29 AM
To: info@valsemollen.dk
Subject: [papercreters] Meet?...

 

 

Hello, just found this amazing site www.you-trade.info and placed my first order. I am going to be ordering a lot more products in next 2 weeks,I believe you will love it 2.honey,don’t miss.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___