Wednesday, October 21, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Progress pics



Thanks Ron but I really must fess up to the fact that I have had people helping me all along with this project. I have some very good friends who have come through for me in a big way.

Regarding the wood supports: I will remove all that can be removed. The ones in the middle of the wall will probably have to stay but all the plywood on the ends will go. I will do an earthen plaster but have not looked a recipes yet. One step at a time or my little brain gets tied in knots.

Have not had much time to work on it this week, appts in Santa Fe and now pouring rain. I only have a foot to go on the walls then we can start peeling vigas.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: ronerichter@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 22:20:27 -0700
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Progress pics

 

Judith,
Wow you are really cooking!  Are you going to leave the wood structure in the structure when you are done?  Is it going to be covered somehow with PC?
Your energy is very impressive.
Ron
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back
Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar
Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups
Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___