Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Ron & Doris Papercrete Formula/ database



I tried as well and it did not work for me either.
Thanks EV for your efforts  I just looked at the file and it looked good I will add more on it tomorrow .

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 10:01 PM, Evelyn Vollmer <evelynanne8@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Clark, I tried to log in but could not? Has anyone else tried?


On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 5:58 PM, ClarkG <cgetty@ci.azusa.ca.us> wrote:
 

Here is one I started working today.

http://cgetty.webatu.com/pc/

ID = paper
password= crete

Just a thought.

Clark




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon





__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___