Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Ron & Doris Papercrete Formula



Wonderful, something I should have been doing all along. Since you have done the work in looking for various recipes and mixes do you think it would be appropriate to add them to the file too? Maybe a few of the ones you think would be good for people to see.

I hope it's OK with you, Bob and Doris/Ron, I updated the Doris/Ron formula with the bit of info I've seen here tonight and Bob, I added what you said about how and what you do in your mix in another file under the PC Mix Formulas too? Check it out and let me know if this is not OK with you?

Looks like we have a good effort going to get a database up too. This is great!


On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 3:48 PM, countryatheartok <criswells.ok@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
 


I don't know about everybody else, but ever since I've found this site, I have searched the archives for formulas and recipies and mixes and what ever hit I could think of and have squirreled away multi files of this information, I've saved everything from ferro cement recipies to padobe and papercrete. Anybody can do it if they want to put forth the effort. Most all the do'ers on this site have shared their mixes graciously, and from all this information I decided which one worked best for my area, and wheather I was going to make stones, blocks or T-lock-Blox, each application is to be handled differently.

Bob the builder

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Vollmer <evelynanne8@...> wrote:

 I agree with you. It is hard to get that all together and with working with
 Judith I can see that the mix formula is an ongoing progress not a standard
 formula every time. I think this is the case with many people. I think it is
 great that someone is taking on the job of building a data base but I also
 think that just a simple file of some of the mixes used and for what kind of
 project is also good. Something to look through to get a idea for us that
 pretty much wing it and just need a general idea. I know that the time I've
 spent on the list there has been quite a few mixing formulas that have come
 though and I thought it would be good to get these into an area easy to
 find. If Doris and Ron would like to add more info about their formula I've
 put in the file, it's easy to do just go in and edit it. I know that I've
 tried to find a general mixing formula before in the past posts, it was not
 easy.
 




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___