Friday, October 23, 2009

Re: [papercreters] I was just thinking



Most of my paper was bought shredded from a recycler who hauls it to Mexico. It came in 1,500# bales. I also asked all my friends to save paper for me and I get a fair amount that way.

Outside the gate at the county landfill is a large dumpster that people throw paper into for recycling, and they let me clean it out if  I drive all the way over there, almost 40 miles.

spaceman

doris burton wrote:

Tom
We get our paper from a place in Albuq NM that shreds and bundles the paper then will sell it to you all bundled up if you can find someone to sell it to you that way. Since 9-11 it has become much harder to find it for security reasons , even though it is shredded. Just be persenistant in calling around and you will find someone, we did.It runs anywhere from $60. to $70. a ton.
Some people find old cardboard boxes that companys throw behind their stores and use that. It works good to.
The mobile trucks was a flat no to us because they had no way to bundle it and would only deliver it to you if you had a way to contain it and it was just to much money time and trouble for us to go that way.
Hope this helps
 
Doris

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 2:01 AM, Tom R <kragonfire@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

I really like to know how and where you go get the papers from. I was thinking about that mobile shredding trucks that went to businesses to shred file papers.


 
No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.423 / Virus Database: 270.14.26/2451 - Release Date: 10/22/09 08:51:00


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___