Tuesday, October 27, 2009

[papercreters] Re: Paper shredder

Any "landscaping" services in your neck o' the woods? Call em up, ask em if you can hire "a couple hours of use" of one of their tow-behind chippers. Arrange to meet one of their crews at a place convenient for them & they'll probably do it for next to nothin if you get the right person. Leave your place with a trailer-load o cardboard (bundles right?), return with a bunch o trashbags full o chipped 'board. Figure out a way before you go to "capture" the chipped 'board. Perhaps a huge burlap sack...or maybe a "net" sack to strap over the outlet of the chipper?

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@...> wrote:
>
>
> Yesterday I tried using the cardboard unsoaked. It took longer to mulch and I ended up with some globs in the final mix. I'm wondering if it would be worth shredding the cardboard and what type of shredder I would use. Anyone have any suggestions for me?
>
> I went out there yesterday hoping to get a lot done since I hadn't been out there all week. But I have a horrendous head cold and can't get my act together so just did one load with the help of some friends. I hope this week will be better and we'll finally get the walls done. I'll keep you posted.
>
> Sincerely, Judith
>
> Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith
>
>
>
>
> EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
> Join me
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/