Sunday, October 25, 2009

[papercreters] Paper shredder



Yesterday I tried using the cardboard unsoaked. It took longer to mulch  and I ended up with some globs in the final mix. I'm wondering if it would be worth shredding the cardboard and what type of shredder I would use. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

I went out there yesterday hoping to get a lot done since I hadn't been out there all week. But I have a horrendous head cold and can't get my act together so just did one load with the help of some friends. I hope this week will be better and we'll finally get the walls done. I'll keep you posted.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___