Friday, October 2, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Papercrete wall for patio



Sounds very interesting. I would say it's a good method of forming a wall. I used to live in that area on the Goldmine Road in Cerrillos. I am now here in Abiquiu. I am fully into the construction mode on my little building. Sorry I can't travel down there and work with you. If you would ever like to spend a day or so in Abiquiu I would be happy to have some help on my project. That goes for anyone else who has time and would like some papercrete experience. I am doing a modified slip form method which is working out very well so far. Please keep us posted on your progress. Sounds like you will come out with a very nice wall.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: judithjberns@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:44:15 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] Papercrete wall for patio

 
Hi Everyone: I'm a newbe to the group and could use some help on my first papercrete project this FALL. The place is 40 glorious acres only 4 miles off the Turquoise Trail outside Madrid (about a 1/2 hr from Santa Fe).
I'd have to use your mixer and bring in lots of paper. I plan to use the system I found on papercreteparadise.blogspot.com
He put down a layer of cement blocks with t posts or rebar in one of the two block holes and cemented that in. Then he put up plywood slip forms to pour the pc slurry into. I loved the results.

Would anyone like to join me for a day or two or three?
Judith 918-916-7236




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___