Monday, October 12, 2009

Re: [papercreters] paper weight estimate



Should include the paper that went into those blocks you are recycling, too. That has to be close to 1/2 of the total volume of the lifts that contain them, or more. Also those chunks of hammer milled paper. Pretty hard to guestimate exactly without keeping good records. I'm good with math, lousy with records. All my paperwork goes into a mixer  : )

spaceman

JUDITH WILLIAMS wrote:

Yes they may very well weigh more than a sack of cement. I really couldn't guess at the weight because I was hoisting it into the back of the truck with someone helping (or maybe I was the one helping).

Some who have helped me say they think the bales weigh about 125 lbs. So if I use 7 bales that's 825 lbs. So far this little building hasn't cost much. I think about $150 for lumber, $50 for cement, $35 for perlite. I don't anticipate spending much more.


Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___