Friday, October 16, 2009

[papercreters] Re: Ron & Doris PC Project




--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "doris" <dorisburton03@...> wrote:

 Bob, I got all the pictures uploaded last night there are several that show from the top how he attached it. It is more or less what you would call floating up there as most of the weight is on the columns. If this is not what you want I can go take another picture. 
I have 655 pictures all together of this project. : )
 
Doris

We just got back in town, I see you new photos, looks great, I'll make a complete new Power Point Monday, in the order you have placed in you photos folder. And yes there is a photo of the area I was looking for.

Bob the builder



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___