Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: PC Set times - was - Slurry Stink

Well I use lime, cement and cactus juice in my mix. It seems to stop bugs, mold and help make it stronger. As for how long can you wait to use it in it's finshed form, I have had a mix in the mixer as much as 5 hours before I got all out. I have not seen any problems. Now I have not cleaned out the mixer properly a few times and by the next day the pc even if it was sitting in water did not form or stick well in use.
 
Ken

Ernie Phelps <eepjr24@gmail.com> wrote:
--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Stone Tool wrote:
>
> PC slurry with the cement in....... can be kept for how long?

In my experience, a few hours. Never tried to measure it exactly.

> What changes are there in the set properties of PC with Portland
> Cement in it after 4 hours or so as compared to fresh?


Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. __._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Home repair improvement Papercrete Uniform building code
1997 uniform building code Uniform building code online

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___