Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete as rigid insulation?

Ernie:
It is fairly common to be allowed use of a blower if you purchase
insulation.......

H.W.

Ernie Phelps wrote:
> --- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Stone Tool <owly@...> wrote:
>> PC as insulation........ I have mentioned wet spray cellulose a
>> number of times.
>
> I love your ideas, Howard. But for me at least, they are not
> economical in the least. I am okay mechanically, but I am not a
> welder or fabricator, so building an insulation blower is not really
> an option. Buying one used the cheapest I saw was about $1500. I can
> mix ALOT of PC for that kind of cash. And that's without the washer
> pump, etc.
>
> Rental is $40 or so a day, or $175 a week (ball park). Once again, I
> can make alot of PC for that price. I think the problem is, in the
> pick two scheme (fast-right-cheap) you are picking fast and right and
> I am picking cheap and right. =)
>
> Keep it up, and I hope it works for you, but for the most part your
> ideas are WAY out of my budget for this stuff.
>
> - Ernie
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/