Monday, July 2, 2007

RE: [papercreters] Re: Book recommendation

I rented a lot of videos from Charmaine when I was researching what I was going to build with but I don't think she is renting them any more. I think she just sells them now. They were a great help to me, especially the ones by Mike McCain and Kelly Hart. Well they were all good really. It was from the Solberg's book that I got my original recipe. Then I modified it for my own use. The book was a bit hard to follow because it was reprints of articles and wasn't in order. I really think this group has the best, most up to date info around though. And there's always an invitation to come and work with me for $50 a day, $75 with room and board. My walls are really getting high now. It's not so easy to work alone any more and I'm running out of blocks and need to make a lot more. I'm also planning another short video to update and explain some changes to my mixing method. It's just been so hot lately. It's hard to get the energy to do anything. The best work time is early morning and evening til dark, not the best times to get someone out there to run the camera. But it'll get done soon.



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: bornofthehorses@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 17:09:48 -0700
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: Book recommendation

Charmaine also has video's for rent on papercrete.

Ken



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/





Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.





Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. Join Live Search Club!

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

get help and provide

feedback on Groups.

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Official Samsung

Yahoo! Group for

supporting your

HDTVs and devices.

.

__,_._,___