Sunday, July 22, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Judith collaborating with Nori, Blessing or Disaster? -was- Re: New photos

Hey! <LOL> I'm feeling maligned! It's only 72,053,000 plans! <grin>

Actually, I've pretty much settled on plans. I haven't touched them in a
while and am actually working toward the testing I have to do to get
started, so I'm doing okay. Once the pump house is done I'll go visit
permitting and see what they need.

ElfN

----- Original Message -----
From: slurryguy
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 11:15 AM
Subject: [papercreters] Judith collaborating with Nori, Blessing or
Disaster? -was- Re: New photos


Hmmmmmmm.

Judith... throws a hose on the ground and just starts building.

Nori... draws 73,067,743 different plans (last time I checked) and
gets frustrated.

There must be a compromise somewhere!

If they got together to collaborate on a building, would it be a good
idea? Would they take advantage of each other's strengths and come
up with a design really quick?

I don't have the answers, but I'm certain I would love to see
pictures of what they came up with. It would be an interesting
structure!



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/