Tuesday, July 24, 2007

[papercreters] Re: Permits, etc

This group wouldn't be nearly what it is without your great
contributions either, Slinkster!

Do I feel a big group hug coming on?

All together now, (((((((((((group)))))))))))
awwwwwww

Yowzers!

Hey now! Who had the wandering hands? Sheeeeeeeesh!
Be nice. This is a family group!


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, JUDITH WILLIAMS
<williams_judith@...> wrote:
>
>
> You guys (Ray and Howard) are coming from total opposite side of
this thing but I agree with both of you. I have an idea of what I'm
going to do, just need to take a few quiet moments and write it down
and give it some form. I like the idea of a big BBQ with all the
politicians invited. I already have a band that wants to play for
free, and they're real good too. As it happens the woman I work for
is good friends with Bill Richardson and I just happened to have been
friends with Bill's wife Barbara (sort of. We were in the same crowd
but not tight). We graduated high school together a few hundred years
ago in Concord MA. And everyone around here is related so whenever I
mention my permit problem I hear " Oh you should go see my primo
Larry in the planning dept. He'll help you out". So if I can just get
myself in gear and crack out of my shell I will be back to stacking
walls in no time. One thing I know for sure. I would be a lonesome
basket case without this group. You are the smartest bunch I know of.
A BIG THANKS TO ALL.
>
>
> To: papercreters@...: owly@...: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:31:04 -
0600Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: Permits, etc
>
>
>
>
> What a world we live in...... what a nation of sheep. It is a sorry
turn of the wheel when the men we elect and hire to SERVE us presume
to rule rather than serve. That we should live in fear of our
employees and kiss their feet lest they set up obstacles to obstruct
us in our projects.Little men with big egos and delusions of
authority and grandeur... we kiss A__ and cater to them. This is
utterly contemptible...... we all do it but it is the opposite of
freedom, the opposite of government of, by, and for the
people.HowardRayKornele wrote:> The building department has the
authority. It is NOT a good idea to> get them unhappy with you. It
will haunt you forever.> > I warned one friend of mine to get the
permits and ask for advice. He> built then went for the permit. He
WAS up to code, but they made him> double his rafters. They have that
authority. I can not emphasize> enough, KISS THEIR FEET at every turn
of the way.> __________________________________> KrazyKyngeKorny
(Krazy, not stupid)> ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ > > > > > >
Yahoo! Groups Links> > > >
>
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> See what you're getting into…before you go there.
> http://newlivehotmail.com
>



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/