Wednesday, July 11, 2007

[papercreters] Re: Papercrete Locator Map

The plots aren't accurate enough to provide fine detail. They are
more or less accurate to the level of the city. I intentionally
posted the map in this manner so that there could not be a
misunderstanding. I didn't want someone driving around the
countryside frustrated looking for a specific house when I just
plopped a marker on the city.

I'm not aware of any papercrete structures in the Wichita area, but
that doesn't mean none exist.

Don't all in-laws think that? You did have the audacity to marry
into their family. Your mother in law is probably correct that you
are crazy!! Some level of insanity seems to be a prerequisite to
work with papercrete. :) heh heh heh

I'm sure many here will confirm my mental instability as proof!

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Carl D Cravens <raven@...> wrote:
>
> slurryguy wrote:
> > For a while now I've been plotting on a Google map every instance
I
> > come across of a papercrete structure. I thought I'd share what
I
> > have so far. I uploaded a copy to the photos section:
>
> That's a great idea... I've been wondering if there are any
Papercrete
> homes anywhere near Wichita. None on your map, but I see I drove
by
> three on my way to Houston a couple weeks ago. (Hi, I'm new, and
I'm
> thinking about building a house out of paper. My mother-in-law
will
> think we're crazy.)
>
> Will this be made available in an interactive mode, so we can track
down
> where they actually are? Or are you wanting to provide only
general
> area information?
>
> --
> Carl D Cravens (raven@...)
> Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!
>



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/