Monday, July 2, 2007

[papercreters] Re: Fibrous Cement - some photos

Wow wow wow!

Very impressive John. Congratulations on your work so far. Thanks
for posting all of those photos.

I'm sure the group will be asking numerous questions about all
aspects of your project for the next days and probably weeks ahead.
Some of those questions will be asked by me. For now, suffice it to
say, "WELL DONE!" Not just for your project, but for posting about
it.

Thanks.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "fibrouscement" <calypso@...>
wrote:
>
> http://www.ranchocalypso.com/papercrete/
>
> I have posted a few of the thousands of papercrete photos I have
> gathered over the years. I have pumped into forms, made blocks and
> stucco'd with papercrete - all with excellent results.
>
> I have a Mike McCain tow mixer (a later model). Some years ago I met
> Mike in Sun City (have a bunch of photos). Fibrous Cement works!
>
> John Calypso
>

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Yoga Resources

on Yahoo! Groups

Take the stress

out of your life.

Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

Connecting a world

of moderators

.

__,_._,___