Wednesday, November 10, 2010

[papercreters] burlapcrete



I really like that link to the burlapcrete site.  

I've been building with Latex Concrete for awhile.  I've used that on two 
different papercrete roofs and after two years haven't seen any problems;
leaks; etc.  I use sheets from thrift stores and regular latex paint from (returned
paint) at Home Depot.  $15 for five gallons. I get it so often that when I walk
through the store, the paint guy will holler at me if he has any returns.  He's even
given me free paint from time to time.
All this from the book "Latex Concrete Habitat" by Albert Knott and George Nez
 
PackyMcK




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___