Monday, November 29, 2010

[papercreters] What is a good price for latex paint?



I have started a small collection of some materials which could be used for making papercrete.  I remember folks talking about adding the latex paint to the mix.  So the other day I'm in Home Depot and I saw some paint marked down as mis-matched.  I know I can use the paint for something down the line, so I bought it without considering price so much.  I got three 1 gallon pales for $5.43 each.  How's that for price?  Is that an every day price?  (I think it probably is).  They have a ton of the 5 gallon buckets that are mis-matched but they are not discounted yet.  The regular workers there told me that the manager needs to mark them down so I asked them what the prices usually go for and they were uncertain for the most part, I've asked several of the people there you see, at different times.  But one of them mentioned $15 for a 5 gallon bucket.  Now, that sounds like a deal.  I don't know, what do you all think?  Any opinions?  


Perry

--
Visit my blog sometime! Perryland Off The Grid or my Flickr site to see some of my photographic creations.




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___