Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Re: New Papercreter!

Sounds very cool.... What type of roof are you going to have and
how are you going to attach the papercrete blocks to the sub floor?
The built in solar oven would be very handy to have especially in the winter
... I know nothing about the solar aspects of anything... So any info you are willing
to share on that would be interesting to hear about.  How much room will the
solar oven take up? 
I live in a small town that has ordinances about the sizes of sheds you can have without having to get permits.... I believe it's 10' x 16' and it has to be movable...
That is the reason for all my questions... :o)  My kids might try to lock me up if
I try to do something like this... but maybe they will wait until I get it done, to do so.. lol
Thanks,
Carol



__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___