Friday, March 21, 2008

RE: [papercreters] PTO Mixer Photos Uploaded

That baby looks mighty solid Eric.  I think we have the same tractor Eric mine is the 34 horse model is that what you have?  I have the backhoe as well but the gent before me ran her hard and put in the barn wet L so I have slowly been rebuilding things as I have the money.

 

Nick

 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ericbrandall
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 5:51 PM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [papercreters] PTO Mixer Photos Uploaded

 

Hi,

I've just uploaded 12 photos of my PTO-driven papercrete mixer. It's
not quite finished, but close! Happy to answer any questions you may
have.

Eric

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___