Monday, February 18, 2013

[papercreters] Re: underground papercrete house? How do I waterproof it?

Yes...maybe it could. Do you have a link for it??



--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Devonia <devonia111@...> wrote:
>
> Owens builds earth bags homes under ground maybe his site could help you
>
> Devonia
>
> On Feb 18, 2013, at 5:53 AM, "waterengineman101" <shanerileyservices@...> wrote:
>
> > Hello people. Long time no see! Well guys work and daily life gets in my fasinasion about papercrete a lot so I end up not getting to spend much time on it. However soon (like in 2 months) I will be able to start my house. As you should know, the earth is absolutely the best insulater against the heat of summer (think, far south texas, 100 degrees everyday for months on end...for real!). And, I have access to a backhoe and can operate it. AND, if its underground I won't have to pay taxes on it. So here's the BIG question. What is a sure fire no guessing truely proven way to make papercrete waterproof? Now I want to clearify. I don't mean I want to know if it will work just a little bit, I want to know it will work FOR SURE! no cactus juice works well, no I heard you use linseed oil...I need it to actually BE waterproof as now I am concidering building the house underground. To ease fears, I allready think I know about how to keep it from colapsing in. right now I am only researching on how to make papercrete WATERPROOF. Totally waterproof, no seapage, No dampness threw the wall...TOTAL waterproofing. NOW.....can anybody tell me what I need to know. I will await an answer and I will check back after work today. Thanks for your time.
> >
> > s.
> >
> >
>




------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/