Wednesday, February 6, 2013

[papercreters] Re: Question about the ceramicrete.

Hi Eo,

I don't think it's the computer. It's in your software somewhere so don't feel like you have to buy a new laptop just because of something like this. I can probably troubleshoot it with you, but we should do it in private emails. No need to make everybody else sift thru that back and forth.

By the way, you're writing is coherent, that's why I'm trying to help out on this. I want to read your suggestions easier. it's just the way the lines break that makes it hard to read.

Here's my email: charliejmagee at gmail dot com. Send me a note and I'll get back to you. I've got a hunch it's pretty simple.

Charlie


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, eo greensticks wrote:
>
> hi,
>
> i have no idea why the text is not readable- my laptop has a dodgy cursor
> and it is a struggle
>
> to write coherently but by the time i send, from my end it looks ok-
>
> i am not copying/pasting, just replying to the email previous.
>
> sorry about that- i am getting a new laptop, hopefully it will solve the
> problem?
>
> cheers, eo
>
> On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:44 AM, charlieitaly wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/