Saturday, October 27, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Paperceret Smell



Thank you for your help! 

So I need to soak the paper in water first ? 
if I got it right :)

thanks 


From: JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@hotmail.com>
To: papercreters papercreters <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 6:14 PM
Subject: RE: [papercreters] Paperceret Smell

 
The smell is probably more noticeable when the papercrete is wet. I think I may have noticed this with my blocks but now there is no smell in either of my buildings. If the smell is really getting to you maybe you could add some borax to the mix or some other scent masking things.



Follow progress on the new project at http://www.papercretebyjudith.com/blog

More papercrete info at http://squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: donald1miller@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:51:57 -0700
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Paperceret Smell

 
I use cardboard which requires soaking and if I leave it in the soaking tank for more than a few days it gets a sour fermenting type of smell. After it is pulped and made into blocks it loses the smell.

--- On Sun, 10/21/12, sarit_kon <sarit_kon@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: sarit_kon <sarit_kon@yahoo.com>
Subject: [papercreters] Paperceret Smell
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 21, 2012, 9:47 AM

 
Hello,

I am trying to understand why my mix has this bad strong smell, is it dangerous?
also does anyone know when it will go away? i am new in this project :)

thank you
Sarah






__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___