Sunday, August 16, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Electricity and creativity



Electricity is a useful force though not really understood by most folks. If you do it right, it is safe. Once you make it safe, you can quit worrying about it and put Nellie to bed.

Don't worry, make slurry!
 

JUDITH WILLIAMS wrote:

This part may not seem so obvious the first time you read Spaceman's post. However... when you read what he wrote, it becomes clear that nobody needs to get hysterical and overly fearful about using an electric mixer. It's easy and inexpensive to have a very safe setup.

I've been feeling bad about my "nervous Nellie" comment ever since I hit SEND. This is what I had in mind when I was composing it. The fact that even though we know we have to exercise thoughtful caution when working around electricity, we shouldn't let it get in the way of our creative flow. This has been one of the most valuable threads we've had in my opinion. I'm glad we have the benefit of such experts and that they are willing to share their knowledge and experience.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me
 
No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.58/2306 - Release Date: 08/16/09 06:09:00


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___