Saturday, August 15, 2009

[papercreters] Electric mixers with papercrete



Sometime ago I posted asking about what electric mixer would be good for papercrete. I got so many warning about using electric mixers that I now find myself afraid to try it! I was trying to get a project done for the Pail O'papercete competition, got all my material together, borrowed a mixer and then it happened, I hit a wall, told myself lots of excuses why I didn't have the time to begin. The mixer I borrowed was the same mixer that I have used many times for mortar, grout, plaster when working a remodel job. The contractor I work with thinks I am being silly due to the fact that I have had so much experience and he is one of the most safety conscious person I know.



--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___