Friday, August 7, 2009

Re: [papercreters] ride sharing chat onlist



I will be traveling from El Paso to the gathering late on Thursday the 24th. and return time is flexible right now. I have to be home on Tuesday. There is a lot to see and do in the area around Judith's place.

I have one rider and possibly two, but if more want to go along I can take my van which has room for seven and gear, with a corresponding increase in gas expense. The more the merrier! Anyone interested should contact me off list to work out details.

spaceman

Evelyn Vollmer wrote:

On further thought ...when chatting on the list about ride sharing I don't recommend anyone reveal any one's personal information publicly without that person's permission, that is the reason that we set it up that people contact me. But to get a general idea what is going on with everyone.....chat on!


--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon


 
No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.45/2285 - Release Date: 08/06/09 05:57:00


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___