Monday, August 24, 2009

Re: [papercreters] OT - Utube question



Real Audio and Adobe Flash player are free too, just for the record.  And you lose no quality sticking with original format.  Can't vouch for any other tools because I haven't used them.  With Real Audio you get an additional benefit that applies to other things (like music) which to my knowledge nobody else does.  I listen to a lot of audio, so I'm sticking with what I've got going on.  Cheers...



On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
 

Please don't, just go try download helper and VLC. The price is right, and you might like it!
:-)
spaceman



Perry Way wrote:
I'll just shut up now. :)





__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___