Monday, August 24, 2009

Re: [papercreters] NM PC gathering in Sep



Yes, I have always wanted to see the Balloon Fest but I have to be back in Calif on the first but I have a sneaky feeling that there just might be some early balloonist coming in...I hope, I hope!

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 2:59 PM, ajeepsea2002 <ajeepsea@hotmail.com> wrote:
 

F Y I
The Balloon fiesta will be right around the corner for those who might
have a little extra time. It is a wonderful event.
MArie,,,
wishing she could go, but it is a long trip from CR,,but Maybe!!!




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___