Monday, August 17, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Re: Electricity and creativity



I was in a situation recently where I was expected to join a singalong. I said I was the worst singer ever, of course to be told everyone can sing at least a little bit.

I proved them wrong.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:07:15 -0600
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: Electricity and creativity

 
You will be happier if I decline to sing. The last time I sang in public was church choir when I was 10, and there were enough people there to drown me out.

spaceman

slurryguy wrote:
 "I second that emotion!"  (Slinkster to Spaceman)
Awwwwwwwww, That's so nice...
ATTENTION!!
This is yet another reason everyone needs to attend the Papercrete Gathering.
Around the Campfire, Spaceman and Slinkster will be singing a duet of Smokey Robinson's Hit.  Nobody should miss it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tAUDiS4rak
Spaceman and Slinkster Singing Smokey
Heck... even describing their singing sounds musical.
I bet when we post their rendition on YouTube it will become an instant HIT!
hehehehe

(Sorry you two... I couldn't resist the joke.)
 

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@...> wrote:
>
>
> I second that emotion!
>
> Sincerely, Judith
>
> Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith
>
>
>
>
> EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
> Join me
>
> To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
> From: Spaceman@...
> Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 13:44:51 -0600
> Subject: Re: [papercreters] Electricity and creativity
>
>
>
>
>
> Electricity is a useful force though not really understood by most
> folks. If you do it right, it is safe. Once you make it safe, you can
> quit worrying about it and put Nellie to bed.
>
>
>
> Don't worry, make slurry!
>




No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.58/2306 - Release Date: 08/16/09 06:09:00




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___