Monday, August 24, 2009

Re: [papercreters] OT - Utube question



VLC does audio also. With playlists, if you like. I mostly use winamp for music because I like the interface. I don't like it for video though it works.

As I said, I haven't used real audio unless it is the same as the real player from years ago, which was free with added modules that cost. I don't recall the issue that made me not like it ten years ago...

I wonder how papercrete would work as speaker enclosures?

spaceman

Perry Way wrote:

Real Audio and Adobe Flash player are free too, just for the record.  And you lose no quality sticking with original format.  Can't vouch for any other tools because I haven't used them.  With Real Audio you get an additional benefit that applies to other things (like music) which to my knowledge nobody else does.  I listen to a lot of audio, so I'm sticking with what I've got going on.  Cheers...


On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
 

Please don't, just go try download helper and VLC. The price is right, and you might like it!
:-)
spaceman



Perry Way wrote:
I'll just shut up now. :)



 
No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.65/2323 - Release Date: 08/24/09 06:05:00


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___