Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: PC Shed in Ga.



It is among your pic on this site.
 
Nameste
Odin
I'll get my pics to ya when I get them sorted


From: slurryguy <slurryguy@yahoo.com>
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:14:50 PM
Subject: [papercreters] Re: PC Shed in Ga.

 

I have heard no reports of papercrete structures in Georgia either.

Please... tell us more about what you know about the shed.

Of course... more information about your dome would be rather nice also.

--- In papercreters@ yahoogroups. com, "Raymond Larson" <larrsonray@ ...> wrote:
>
> I would love to see this building and meet it's builder.
> I live in Atlanta where i have nearly finished a 12 ft. in diameter
> PC dome.
>




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___