Friday, August 7, 2009

[papercreters] Sept gathering



Just to let you know - there is still a room available at the Plaza Blanca B & B and they have an indoor pool.

I'm really excited to meet all you who have contributed to the list and my personal edification these last 2 1/2 years. Mom and I are working on menus and I am preparing a project so I can get as much info out of all you experience papercreters as I can. You think I have an ulterior motive? You may be right.

See you in Sept.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___