Saturday, August 1, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Re: Papercreters photo gallery



I know I'm a little slow on the pickup on some things, but I'm still not sure if the videos I post to YouTube go to the papercreters site automatically. I put one up last weekend but have not gone to see where it is. I think my videos just go to my YouTube spot in which case.......do I need to do something to get them to the papercreters spot?

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: slurryguy@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 18:20:18 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Papercreters photo gallery

 
Judith speaks the truth.

I did a quick tally. We now have 712 photos in 71 different albums.

I love the way we are rapidly growing our photo library. We have increased the photo count by over 100 in the last month. Keep it up everyone. Those photos are awesome. We have a lot of storage space available. In my opinion the photos along with the text posts really help make it clear what people are doing.

I suspect that we will soon start filling up our Papercreters YouTube video library while keeping the photos rolling in at the same time.
http://www.youtube.com/groups_videos?name=papercreters

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@...> wrote:
>
>
> Very well done Terri. Thanks so much for sharing. I never have taken the time before to look at the albums and see what everyone else has been doing. I am astounded at the imagination, energy, and creativity among this group (and proud to be a member).
>
> Sincerely, Judith
>
> Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith
>
>




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___