Thursday, August 6, 2009

[papercreters] Pictures



Hi everyone, I'm doing some writing on papercrete. I get a lot of emails from people interested in papercrete asking for pictures of finished projects. Since I have yet to finish anything myself I'm wondering if anyone would mind my using their pictures. I would certainly run anything I write by you first and give credit and a link to your site if I use anything. I have seen some great creative things in the picture gallery.

Thanks in advance to any who help me out.

I'm looking forward to meeting as many as possible at the gathering in Sept. The anticipation builds!

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___