Friday, November 6, 2009

[papercreters] hello all

Just found your group. I am starting a project and experimenting with my recently upgraded mixer which is a work in progress. I discovered PC late in life but I believe it has great potential. I am looking for Trash Pump as that seems to me to be one way to reduce the labor factor. I don't want to re-invent the wheel and many of you have more experiance than me. I want to build a 2 story casa and believe that this should be possible with PC. My major concerns are that PC will smolder to powder if ignited (a work pad that I poured was ignited by molten steel from a cutting torch and turned to dust)(I am experimenting with boric acid to deal with this problem.)and that stacking block 20ft high and puting a roof load on it will cause the the bottom blocks to compress excessivly. I am hopeing that someone in here knows a good engineer. I understand that the UofA engineering school is doing some work on PC and wonder if any of that data is available? I've been to Livinginpaper.com, and have seen Jack Husted's papercrete house in Eagar,AZ(it beautifull}
I look forward to getting to know you and feel free to ask question's and make comments. I am located in Springervklle,AZ
FiXeMQIcK

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/