Monday, October 27, 2008

[papercreters] tow mixer rotation

__ Wow it's just about to cold to make papercrete up here now but as Murphy would have it I am finally getting close to getting back to it.  Have my pond almost complete.  I am putting the finishing touches on my camp trailer for over by the pond. So life is good and the tow mixer fabrication has moved back up the list to maybe third spot.  I rolled the frame out of my shed this morning to get at my table saw and noticed that the differential was rotating clockwise when I pulled it out.  This set off some alarm bells since it seems to me I read somewhere it should be going counter clockwise for longest life?  Can anyone confirm that for me?  If I need to change it doing so at this stage will be much easier than later.
 
Thanx in advance
 
Nick ,_._,___
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___