Friday, October 3, 2008

[papercreters] Re: Making Parlor stove an unusual firepit

Thanks for the report link. I appreciate it. I have been away from the group for awhile and making my way back. Many of you do some awesome things with papercrete. I am looking forward to being at a place to start doing some stuff myself.
Rivkah


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "peddler8111" <fpcharnock@...> wrote:
>
> According to these people ,1 cup of Borax and 1 cup of Boric acid in a
> gallon of water will make it very fire resistant.
>
> http://www.livinginpaper.com/tests.htm
>
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___