Monday, October 6, 2008

[papercreters] Basic Properties Questions

I don't get much computing time these days, so sometimes it's
hard for me to search out the information that I want, if that
information is even known. Could somebody here please tell me:

How many clearly different recipies exist for papercrete?
Which stats are established for any of them? I'm looking for:

Strengths, (tensile, shear, compressive)
Elastic Modulus
Poisson's Ratio
Shrinkage
Creep Rate
Fatigue
Thermal Conductivity
Thermal Expansion
Surface Hardness
Permeability

It sounds like I should be able to grind or sand a couple of surfaces
flat and get them to seal under load. It sounds like I should be
able to bag and pull a vacuum on this stuff, and get paint or melted
plastic to soak in as far as I want for sealing/waterproofing, but
possibly at thr expense of making the surface succeptible to fire.
What can you tell me?

Theo.


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/