Monday, July 7, 2008

[papercreters] Personal Value and Paper Choice -was- Re: Sewage Grinder Pump - PC Mixer/Pump

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "slurryguy" <slurryguy@...> wrote:
> Ecologically:
> Some people may choose to chop paper that will not get recycled
> otherwise. Pre-chopped paper for insulation will likely be
> purchased by someone eventually and used for insulation somewhere
> whether I purchase it or not. Many people value doing their part
> for the environament and removing things from the waste stream.

/agree. I shred not only all the paper that comes into my house that I
can (all mail less the plastic envelopes, boxes from frozen foods,
cereal and other thin cardboard, old phone boos, etc) but also many
friends give the the magazines and newspapers they would otherwise be
adding to the waste stream.

I do have some spare milled paper insulation in the attic that is
leftover from the last job I did up there so it is an option if I ever
get low, but I don't see myself running low on waste paper anytime soon.

- Ernie


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/