Thursday, July 24, 2008

[papercreters] Re: Greetings from Silver City

Thanks.
I guess I am still a little rattled about the whole affair and possibly misunderstood you.
I hope to be of some value to the group and will continue to learn from all of you even
though I have no immedeate plans on building again.
Thanks.
Ed

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Curtis Stewart <dbigkahunna@...> wrote:
>
> Just kidding!
> Glad you are here and hope the clan can help your future efforts.
>
> Edward Conley <c_edward@...> wrote: Thanks.
> Actually I never expected a pity party as I moved on the next day after I made the
decision.
> I think being an 18 year old Marine in combat in the jungles of Vietnam helped
prepared me
> well to survive anything that was thrown at me many years ago, that and my belief
system
> that has resulted from years of spiritual practice.
> I have tried to confine my comments to answering questions and presenting facts not
to
> wishing to garner tears or place blame on anyone or anything in particular, just an
account
> of what happened.
> There is little anyone can do at this point since the decision has already been made to
let it
> all go. I do thank everyone for the kind offers and words of support.
> Ed
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/