Wednesday, July 23, 2008

[papercreters] Paper, paper and more paper

Mr. Randall:

Paper in quantity, not up here in NE Arizona. The only place where I could conceivably have gotten paper at a reasonable cost, flatly told me not to even THINK about making Papercreate. It would take paper away from them. And I have been researching sources of paper in this area for about 6 months, and haven't found any reliable ones yet.

The nearest town large enough and close enough to look for a supply is Show Low, which is about 45 miles away. The time, fuel cost and other issues to getting it would almost make it prohibitive.

The town I live in, if someone sneezes, everyone in town knows about it before he can get a handkerchief out and wipe his nose.

I am retired and the Papercreate is going to be mostly for my own personal use, and with lots of time I can work around the nuisances of this supply of paper. Besides I don't think the staples and other small #($) would be too much of a problem. The credit cards I am a bit concerned about though.

Sure I would LOVE to get a ready supply of newsprint, but at this time it doesn't look viable. But thanks for the input.

Larry Arnold



__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___